Electrical Test Solutions
GRL’s Electrical Test Solutions include:
GRL’s Electrical Test Solutions are built through close partnerships with test equipment companies like Agilent Technologies, Tektronix, Anritsu and Artek.
As data rates have increased, Receiver Electrical Stress testing is now required for many different standards. This entails sending electrical waveform compliance patterns impaired with precise amounts of jitter, attenuation, and Inter-Symbol Interference (ISI) to test the robustness of receiver designs under non-ideal conditions. GRL’s BERT Receiver Test Automation Solutions allow customers to save time and ensure proper testing through step-by-step Method Of Implementation (MOI) implementation, automated BERT calibration, jitter tolerance testing, auxiliary or sideband signal control, DUT loopback mode and error counting control, and easy integration of other test environment control elements like temperature and voltage, test data management, and reporting.
GRL offers the BERT Rx automation solutions for the following standards:
- NEW! Q2 2017 release PAM4 Receiver Calibration
and Test Software (GRL-PAM4-RX)
- NEW! User Defined Calibration and Test (GRL-BSA-RX)
- NEW! PCI Express 4.0 Rx (GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX)
- NEW! SFP+/QSFP+ (GRL-SFPP-RX)
- NEW! PCI Express 3.0 Rx (GRL-PCIE3-BASE-RX)
- DisplayPort 1.2 (GRL-DP-SINK)
- SAS 12G (GRL-SAS3-RX)
- UHS-II (GRL-UHSII-RX)
- MIPI MPhy (GRL-MIPI-MPHY-RX)
- DisplayPort 1.2 (GRL-DP-SINKA) for AWG7122C