GRL Thunderbolt Return Loss Test Application Software for the Anritsu VNA (GRL-TBT3-VNAA)
GRL’s Thunderbolt Return Loss Test Application Software (GRL-TBT3-VNAA) provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to test return loss of Thunderbolt hosts and devices per return loss requirements of the Thunderbolt Compliance Testing MOI. The GRL-TBT3-VNAA application automates PORT A and measurements of Thunderbolt Device/Host and runs on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS-based PC or VNA.
- Automate Thunderbolt Return Loss testing using MS46524B Series Vector Network Analyzer.
- Minimize human intervention to complete Thunderbolt Return Loss tests.
- Automate Host/Device, PortA and PortB testing in single session.
- Automate Tenlira based u-Controller to control DUT.
- Simple setup, test executions and reporting in pdf format.
- Customizable stress testing testplan (Required GRL kayaQ Framework license)
- Anritsu MS46524B Series Performance Vector Network Analyzer with the following option (MS46524B-020)
- Anritsu TOSLKF50A-20 Coaxial Calibration Kit
- Wilder Thunderbolt 3 Gen2 uController (TBT- TPA-UHG2, Part No. 640-0535-000)
- Wilder Thunderbolt 3 Test Fixtures
- Rosenberger Jack-SMP Jack Adapter (02K118-K00S3)
- Matched Cable Adapters
Contact GRL or your local Tektronix Sales Representative to request a demo and trial license of User Defined Calibration and Test Automation Software (GRL-TBT3-VNAA).