GRL HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Protocol Decode and Compliance Test Software (GRL-HDMI-DEC)
Quickly resolve challenges in early designs with GRL’s HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Protocol Decode and Compliance Test Software, the only tool available for oscilloscope-based HDMI 2.0 protocol analysis and debugging. GRL’s solution is compatible with Keysight (formerly Agilent Test and Measurement) state-of-the-art Infiniium real-time Oscilloscope platform, and offers the most comprehensive automated coverage of HDMI 2.0 Source Protocol Compliance tests available today.
Overcome the limitations of using a traditional oscilloscope to debug early designs, and extend your oscilloscope’s capability using time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
GRL-HDMI-DEC is the only tool that allows developers to decode HDMI 2.0 traffic on a real-time scope. A new and exciting HDMI 2.0 Protocol compliance test feature allows you to perform HDMI 2.0 Source compliance tests as per the Compliance Test Specification. A robust frame grabber feature saves time and eliminates errors by allowing you to view HDMI frames with horizontal and vertical blanking periods along with all secondary data.
- Get detailed insight into HDMI 2.0 & 1.4 Protocol transactions.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Source Protocol Compliance Tests.
- Test HDMI 2.0 & 1.4b Source Compliance with your oscilloscope at a click of the button.
- Correlate between HDMI Protocol and Physical layer to quickly debug issue.
- Most comprehensive HDMI 2.0 Source Protocol Compliance coverage available today.
- Seamlessly links physical layer signals to HDMI periods to video frames.
- Links the frame image to pixel details and corresponding physical layer signals.
- Provides deep insight into the HDMI link with detailed packet descriptions.
- Displays physical layer waveform along with the bus diagram.
- Displays the HDMI stream/frame visually as it is in the specification.
- Frame grabber displays the complete horizontal and vertical blanking periods.
- Displays active video, secondary data packets, and audio packets in a readable tabular format.
- Decodes RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pixel encoding formats.
- Supports 18, 24, 30, 36 and 48 bits per pixel.
- Generates LFSR without scrambler reset to optimize use of oscilloscope record length.
- Decodes live and stored waveforms.
- Powerful, clutter free UI.
- Automated PDF and CSV report generation.