GRL HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Protocol Decode and Compliance Test Software (GRL-HDMI-DEC)
Offers the most comprehensive automated coverage of HDMI 2.0 Source Protocol Compliance tests available today
DescriptionQuickly resolve challenges in early designs with GRL’s HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Protocol Decode and Compliance Test Software, the only tool available for oscilloscope-based HDMI 2.0 protocol analysis and debugging. GRL’s solution is compatible with Keysight (formerly Agilent Test and Measurement) state-of-the-art Infiniium real-time Oscilloscope platform, and offers the most comprehensive automated coverage of HDMI 2.0 Source Protocol Compliance tests available today. Overcome the limitations of using a traditional oscilloscope to debug early designs, and extend your oscilloscope’s capability using time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause. GRL-HDMI-DEC is the only tool that allows developers to decode HDMI 2.0 traffic on a real-time scope. A new and exciting HDMI 2.0 Protocol compliance test feature allows you to perform HDMI 2.0 Source compliance tests as per the Compliance Test Specification. A robust frame grabber feature saves time and eliminates errors by allowing you to view HDMI frames with horizontal and vertical blanking periods along with all secondary data.
- Get detailed insight into HDMI 2.0 & 1.4 Protocol transactions.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Source Protocol Compliance Tests.
- Test HDMI 2.0 & 1.4b Source Compliance with your oscilloscope at a click of the button.
- Correlate between HDMI Protocol and Physical layer to quickly debug issue.
- Most comprehensive HDMI 2.0 Source Protocol Compliance coverage available today.
- Seamlessly links physical layer signals to HDMI periods to video frames.
- Links the frame image to pixel details and corresponding physical layer signals.
- Provides deep insight into the HDMI link with detailed packet descriptions.
- Displays physical layer waveform along with the bus diagram.
- Displays the HDMI stream/frame visually as it is in the specification.
- Frame grabber displays the complete horizontal and vertical blanking periods.
- Displays active video, secondary data packets, and audio packets in a readable tabular format.
- Decodes RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pixel encoding formats.
- Supports 18, 24, 30, 36 and 48 bits per pixel.
- Generates LFSR without scrambler reset to optimize use of oscilloscope record length.
- Decodes live and stored waveforms.
- Powerful, clutter free UI.
- Automated PDF and CSV report generation.
Application SpecificationsThis application is compatible with all Keysight Technologies 90000 Series oscilloscope models.
GRL-HDMI-DEC - HDMI Protocol Decode and Compliance Testing Software
Contact GRL to request a demo of GRL HDMI 2.0 and 1.4b Protocol Decode and Compliance Test Software (GRL-HDMI-DEC)