Thread Test Harness Software
GRL Thread test harness software provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to perform Thread harness testing as per the Thread Test Specification v1.1 . Allows you to test End Device, Router, Leader, Border Router and REED devices.
- Easy for independent or internal labs to learn and use.
- Automated setup checks.
- Full automation of golden devices, network topology setups, and compliance test case execution.
- Maximize possible test coverage by combining protocol compliance and interop with key golden devices.
- Simple GUI to step by step take test operator through testing.
- Python/XML based scripting for power users that want to develop more test cases.
- Automated reporting in various formats.
Thread V1.1 Test Harness Release 1.1.0
Get the quick start guide from Thread group's confluence wiki page
Note: Contact Tom Sciorilli for wiki accessHow to Download
Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC.
How to Install
On your PC, open (execute) the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen installation instructions. More instructions are available in the Quick Start Guide.