User Defined Calibration and Test Automation Software (GRL-BSA-RX)
GRL’s User Defined Receiver Calibration and Test software (GRL-BSA-RX) for the Tektronix BSA Series BERTScope and DPO/MSO70000 Series real-time oscilloscopes is an enterprise-quality, Windows 7 (or above) PC-based, ready-to-use automation environment for labs tasked with overcoming the next generation challenges of bench testing.
GRL-BSA-RX is used for automated receiver test calibration, jitter compliance, margin testing, transmitter validation, and PVT characterization.
Developed by the world’s leading provider of high speed serial interface Solutions and Test Services. GRL-BSA-RX software is based off of GRLs KayaQ™ automation framework, which bridges the gaps between available tools for high speed interface compliance and characterization testing.
GRL-BSA-RX provides a ready-to-deploy automated test solution for testing of high speed interfaces, that can be tailored to your own lab’s application quickly and easily. With GRL’s existing technology specific solutions for PCI Express 3.0/4.0 Base, SAS 3, DisplayPort 1.2b, SFP+, MIPI M-PHY, or UHS-II receiver testing, GRL-BSA-RX unlocks the GUI to allow you to incorporate your own scripts and automation sequences to meet your own unique needs.
You can also develop your own receiver application from scratch or import example scripts under development by GRL for existing and emerging technologies such as Serial ATA UTD1.5, DisplayPort 1.4, or Thunderbolt/DisplayPort/USB over the USB-C.
Leverage and protect your BERTScope investment. Save valuable time and optimize the use of your resources across multiple projects.
- Equipment Setup Page for adding equipment and verifying connections
- Session Info Page for adding custom report information
- Event Override Page allows you to use your own code
- PVT page allows you to setup sequences for Process, Voltage, and Temperature testing
- Test Conditions Page allows you to define multiple test conditions
- Setup Configurations Page to provide equipment setup options to the operator
- Test Selection Page for creating and modify the test sequence
- Compliance Limits Page for defining limits for calibration and test results
- Run Tests Page for running the tests, replace existing results, or skip tests
- Results Page allows you to view the results, remove, and retest as needed
- GRL-BSA-RX Framework Version: Rev. 1.0
- Add tests and sequences using GRL-BSA-RX to these existing GRL applications. (ordered separately) Receiver Calibration and Test Software for:
- PCI Express 4.0 Base Spec. (GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX)
- PCI Express 3.0 Base Spec. (GRL-PCIE3-BASE-RX)
- DisplayPort 1.2b Base Spec. (GRL-DP-SINK)
- DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3) Sink Beta available with purchase.
- SAS 3.0 Spec. (GRL-SAS3-RX)
- MIPI M-PHY RX (GRL-MIPI-RX)
- UHS-II (GRL-UHSII-RX)
- Beta Scripts available from GRL:
- SATA UTD1.5 RSG
- USB Type-C Active Cable Testing
- DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3) Sink
- Consult GRL for other interfaces
- Data Rates:
- Up to 28.6 Gb/s
- Required Equipment:
- Tektronix BERTScope BSA
- Tektronix Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Tektronix DPOJET (Jitter and Eye Analysis)
- Various ISI Channels (Variable or Fixed)
- Various Other Test Equipment with APIs