GRL Python Developer
Date: Sep 17, 2021
GRL seeks a Python Developer
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
- Develop automation scripts for test suite.
- Understand the network protocol specification and implement python scripts.
- Manage automated production environment built with python and NSIS.
- Audit implementation for quality and validate the results meet the requirement.
- Strong Python Fundamentals
- Experience 2 to 3 years
- Rest API
- Basics of networking
- Basics of HTML5, CSS and JS/TS
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.