GRL Sales Manager – Full-time position
Date: Oct. 15, 2021
Country: Germany & China
State/Region: Karlsruhe & Taipei
GRL seeks an exceptional Sales Manager Germany for new facility in Karlsruhe, Germany and for its facility in Taiwan, Taipei
This is an extraordinary opportunity to make your mark on a critical strategic initiative – the new GRL lab in Karlsruhe, Germany, serving customers across the entire EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) region.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As Sales Manager Germany, you will report to the Managing Director Germany and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, executing, and managing our customer demands. In this hands-on role, you will ensure the highest standards of quality and service excellence that are the foundation of our customers’ trust and GRL’s growth. Supported by a team of highly capable engineers working globally in state-of-art laboratories, you ensure our growth targets and company objectives
- Establish close relationship with our customer base for Solutions (software and hardware systems), Services and assist our clients to access their target markets.
- New customer acquisition
- Contact for customer problems, analyze and facilitate discussions with the right engineering point
- Order processing and accounts receivable tracking, customer projects follow up
- Feedback market dynamics and the status of competitors, recognize market and technology trends
- Develop and execute sales plan to achieve goals
- Act as a GRL solutions & services expert to provide technical guidance to our customers; define services scope of work and solutions requirements
- Execute a fluent process from inquiry till customer satisfaction
Key Qualifications –
- University graduate or above, electrical and electronic engineering related background is preferred
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management with strong focus on technical sales and customer services
- Fluent in English, additional German a plus, able to communicate across countries
- Have a learning spirit and strong execution ability
- Flexible for market travel, well organized and a team player
About Karlsruhe, Germany
Located close to the French border on the Rhine in Baden-Württemberg, Karlsruhe is known as a major hub for science and technology. Home to several major universities and cultural attractions, Karlsruhe is known especially as a center of innovation for connected car technologies, including autonomous driving and automotive networking. Karlsruhe is conveniently located about 1 hour by train from Frankfurt and Stuttgart.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.