Overview & Features
Debug DisplayPort 1.4 & eDP AUX transactions in Real-Time
- Compatible with Keysight Infiniium Real-Time Oscilloscopes and Tektronix MSO/DPO70000 and newer Digital & Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes.
- Compliments GRL’s DP Main Link Protocol Decode Software GRL-DP-DEC.
- Get detailed insight into DisplayPort AUX transactions.
- Correlate between DisplayPort AUX Physical layer and Protocol Layer.
- Easily interpret AUX traffic register values and timings.
The DisplayPort Auxiliary (AUX) channel is a bi-directional, half-duplex channel that carries device management
and control data for the DisplayPort main link, such as VESA EDID, MCCS, and DPMS standards. An oscilloscope
with GRL-DP-AUX-DEC DisplayPort AUX protocol decode software connected between the Source and Sink device
captures DisplayPort AUX traffic and timings. All AUX transactions – like DPCD reads and writes, and EDID reads –
can be clearly viewed and analyzed, along with the physical layer signal captures.
GRL-DP-AUX-DEC analyzes all native DisplayPort and I2C traffic and displays the complete associated register
details. The ability to analyze these detailed transactions between Source and Sink plays a major role in quickly
debugging DisplayPort and eDP interoperability problems.
Features – Available Now
- Conformance to DisplayPort 1.4 Specification and Embedded DisplayPort (eDP) version 1.4 .
- Displays native and I2C over AUX channel transactions with complete packet details in tabular format.
- Decodes live and stored waveforms.
- Seamlessly links physical layer signals to DP AUX protocol transactions.
- Expands commands in accordance to the DP specification and displays all associated registers and data.
- Displays physical layer waveform along with the bus diagram.
- Detailed micro packet descriptions.
- Time-stamped AUX protocol details helps identify timing issues within your design.
- Automated PDF report generation.