Engineering Services Overview
GRL’s comprehensive suite of Engineering Services includes:
- Signal & Power Integrity Consulting & Validation
- Standards Compliance & Certification
- Cable & Connector
- Automotive Connectivity & Charging
- IoT Services
- GRL Trusted & Interoperability Testing
- IC Stress (Characterization) Testing and Tuning
- Protocol & Application Stress Testing
- R&D & Field Debugging
- Consulting & Training
Since 2010, GRL’s Engineering Services have helped hardware engineers from around the world meet the challenges in adopting the latest high speed connectivity technologies. Led by a team of veterans from the Test & Measurement and Semiconductor industries, GRL is now the world’s premier engineering services firm focused on solving tough hardware design and validation challenges, offering a comprehensive set of services and deep domain expertise across a range of interfaces, disciplines, and test methodologies. Many of our independent services and capabilities are unique in the industry.
Our customers work with us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Certification or independent validation of a new design
- Internal resource constraints driven by a shortage of equipment and/or engineering team availability, or cost considerations
- Debug a field or R&D/bench level problem
- Integrate a new technology where interface-specific knowledge is lacking or in short supply
The GRL Difference
GRL works much earlier in our customers’ product development cycles, including testing IP, FPGA prototypes, and early silicon. Because of our convenient locations, customers can come into our labs and debug without worrying that they need to wait to submit a mature product. Our test processes are fully transparent allowing our customers to understand what is going on and effectively solve problems. GRL provides our customers with independent compliance test reports and lab measurements to help them launch products with confidence and win new business.
GRL combines recognized industry experts, high performance test equipment, and convenient lab locations to provide the utmost in customer service. Our teams are an extension of our customers’ teams and together we overcome problems associated with validating early stage products and new connectivity technologies.