GRL India Facility Opens
July 14th, 2013 by Admin GRL
In this announcement:
- GRL Opens Facility in Bangalore, India
- GRL Test Solutions for Electrical and Protocol Test Automation
GRL Opens Facility in Bangalore, India
Granite River Labs is pleased announce the inauguration of our India Test Lab and R&D Center on July 24th and July 25th 2013. GRL’s Bangalore facility will be the first of its kind in India providing a broad range of Engineering Services and Test Solutions focused on helping customers address the challenges of adopting multi-gigabit connectivity technologies.
The Inauguration event daily agenda includes a Technical Seminar led by GRL Chief Technology Engineer Mike Engbretson, Test Demonstrations, Test Automation Software Tools Demonstrations, Networking sessions, and “show-and-tell” by Test Equipment Partners Agilent, Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix & Microlease.
For more information on GRL’s Bangalore facility, please contact Vamshi Kandalla, GRL VP/GM.
GRL’s Test Solutions accelerate time to market
GRL develops state-of-the-art Software and FPGA-based Test Solutions to address electrical, protocol, and system-level validation challenges. GRL’s Test Solutions leverage our deep expertise in testing high speed digital connectivity technologies, engagement in technical standards development, and close collaboration with leading Test Equipment vendors.
GRL’s Test Solutions include:
- Electrical & Protocol Compliance Test Automation
- Scope-based Protocol Decode Tools
- Protocol Validation Suites
- Test Automation Integration & Test Method Development Services
GRL’s Test Solutions development is led by industry veteran Rajaraman Venkatachalam.
Contact us to learn more.
GRL Electrical Test Solutions features:
- Leverage Existing Electrical Test Hardware
- Easy Integration with Hardware and Apps from Any Vendor
- Execute Complex Test Methodologies with a Push of a Button
- Easy Test Results Sharing & Reporting, and DUT Control
- Custom Test Solutions for Development & Manufacturing
GRL Protocol Test Solutions features:
- Simultaneously View Electrical and Protocol Data
- Leverage Existing Protocol Test Hardware
- Increase Test Coverage Beyond Compliance
- Improve Product Robustness through Stress/Error Injection
- Optimized Interface Compliance Automation Framework
About Granite River Labs
Granite River Labs (GRL) provides a range of Engineering Services & Test Solutions to help customers adopt High Speed Connectivity technologies from the IC to System level, including compliance testing, debugging, characterization, Signal/Power Integrity modeling & simulation, stress testing, benchmarking, and interoperability. GRL also provides Software & FPGA-based Test Solutions for Protocol Analysis/Exercise, Compliance Test Automation, & Custom System Integration. An Authorized Test Center for USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, DisplayPort, and SATA, GRL has deep expertise in a wide range of technologies including PCIe Gen3, 6G/12G SAS, USB 3.0, HDMI, MHL, DDR 2/3/4, 10Gb Ethernet, XAUI, and 10G-Base-CX/KR. GRL’s facilities are conveniently located in Silicon Valley, Taiwan (Hsinchu & Taipei), Bangalore India, and near Stuttgart Germany.
- Quintin Anderson