Overview & Features
Quickly test your Receiver Design to the PCIe 3.0 Base Specification
GRL’s PCI Express®3.0 Base Specification Receiver Calibration and Test Automation Software for the Tektronix BERTScope™ BSA (GRL-PCIE3-BASE-RX) provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to test your PCIe 3.0 Receiver to the Base (ASIC) Specification.
GRL-PCIE3-BASE-RX automates the BERTScope and Tek real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed eye opening and test Rx conformance and jitter tolerance.Following an industry-standard methodology, GRLPCIE3-BASE-RX uses the Seasim statistical data eye simulator to establish DDJ and the final calibrated eye diagram.
GRL-PCIE3-BASE-RX provides a simple user interface to automate complex PCIe testing, significantly reduces equipment calibration time, and runs on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS-based PC or Oscilloscope.
Leverage and protect your BERTScope™ investment. Save valuable time and leverage resources across multiple projects.
- Automate PCIe3.0 Rx Base Spec Compliance using Tektronix test equipment
- Perform Receiver Jitter Tolerance testing at the push of a button
- Reduce technical risk using an industry-accepted calibration methodology
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
- Data Rates: 8 GT/s; 5 GT/s (PCIe 2.0) planned for future release
- Supported Receiver Test: Common Clock Architecture
- This application is compatible with:
- Tektronix BERTScopeTM BSA, 8Gb/s or above
- Tektronix Real-Time Oscilloscope (DPO/MSO70000DX) 16 GHz or above
- Tektronix DPOJET (Jitter and Eye Analysis) Software
- Tektronix CR125A Clock Recovery Unit
- Tektronix DPP125C Digital Pre-Emphasis Processor
- Tektronix AFG3252C Arbitrary Function Generator
- Tektronix Combiner
- BNC to SMA adapter
- ISI Channel (Variable or Fixed):
- Variable – ACE Unitek CLE1000-A2
- Fixed – BERTScopeTM ISI Boards
- Additional accessories – refer to product datasheet