PCI Express 3.0 & 4.0 Transmitter Compliance Solution (GRL-PCIE4-TXP1)
Quickly characterize the electrical performance of your PCIe Transmitter Design
- Automate PCI Express 3.0 & 4.0 Transmitter testing at the push of a button
- Increase test efficiency automated test mode cycling and offline processing
- Automates PCI-SIG approved MOIs on any oscilloscope
- Compatible with PCI-SIG Compliance Base Boards (CBBs) and Compliance Load Boards (CLBs)
- Runs on oscilloscope OS or remotely over Win7+ PC
- Frees your oscilloscope for other testing
GRL’s PCI Express 3.0 & 4.0 Transmitter Compliance Test Solution (GRL-PCIE4-TXP1) provides full automation of PCI Express Transmitter Compliance testing using any Windows7 (or above) oscilloscope for acquisition.
PCIe transmitter compliance testing requires cycling through multiple data rates, preset levels, and lanes on the host or device under test. Traditional manually-driven methods are time-consuming and error prone, tying up valuable equipment and resources.
GRL-PCIE4-TXP1 increases test efficiency by automating power and signal quality test sequencing and offline processing of captured waveforms following PCI-SIG-approved Methods of Implementation (MOIs) with Keysight, Tektronix, or Teledyne LeCroy real-time oscilloscopes using existing PCI-SIG Compliance Base Boards (CBBs) and Compliance Load Boards (CLBs).
The GRL-PCIE4-TXP1 solution combines the GRL PCIe hardware controller (GRL-PCIE4-P1, “GRL-P1”) and automation software. The software runs on either the oscilloscope or an external PC, with up to 8X faster test throughput performance possible on a multi-core PC. GRL-P1 quickly captures waveforms, freeing up the oscilloscope for other work, and is automatically programmed to capture only the waveforms for the test that the user wants to perform.
GRL-PCIE4-TXP1 can be configured to capture and test all waveforms in a PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 system (lane, data rate, preset), or individual waveforms, and performs all SigTest signal quality and de-emphasis compliance tests. The software’s multi-threading of SigTest further reduces test time.
Extend your GRL PCI Express 3.0 and 4.0 Tx test automation in your lab with GRL-KAYAQ. GRL-KAYAQ can be used to further customize your automated test setup with RF Switch hardware for automating multiple lane testing; or voltage and temperature equipment for PVT characterization testing.
Extend your GRL PCI Express 3.0 and 4.0 TX test automation in your lab with GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX/A or GRL-CEM-RX/A Receiver Calibration and Test Software. GRL-PCIE4-RX Solutions automates Receiver testing for the PCI Express 3.0 & 4.0 Base Specification and CEM (Card Electro Mechanical) Specifications using your choice of Oscilloscope and BERT platform.
Key FeaturesKey features of GRL-PCIE4-TXP1 PCI Express 3.0 & 4.0 Transmitter Compliance Test Automation Solution:
- Runs on Keysight, Tektronix, or Teledyne LeCroy Windows 7+ scope or external PC
- Capture First, Process Later – Frees up Scope!
- Automatically sets up scope and captures required waveforms (2.5Gb/s, 5Gb/s, 8Gb/s, 16Gb/s)
- Automates CBB/CLB power and signal quality test sequence
- Provides toggles for waveform capture and power harness for automated power control
- Performs SigTest signal quality and de-emphasis tests
- Report in PDF and .csv format
- Further customize automation system testing with GRL-Kayaq software
GRL-KAYAQ - Further Automation license Custom DUT, RF Switch, or other bench automation
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX/A - PCIe Receiver Calibration and Test Software for any BERT or oscilloscope combination
GRL-PCIE4-CEM-RX/A - PCIe Receiver Calibration and Test Software for any BERT or oscilloscope combination
For a formal quote and pricing contact email@example.com