GRL Taiwan now Official USB Certification Lab
October 21st, 2015 by Admin GRL
“GRL is pleased to offer USB adopters in Taiwan another choice for certification testing,” said Johnson Tan, GRL co-Founder and CEO. “GRL is a recognized leader in USB, especially in the emerging USB Type-C, USB Power Delivery, and ‘Alt Mode’ ecosystems, and we have provided USB services in Taiwan since opening our Taipei and Hsinchu labs in 2012. We are proud to offer services and solutions to early adopters of these revolutionary technologies in Taiwan.”
In addition to official certification testing for USB 3.1 Gen1 (“SuperSpeed”) and USB 2.0 silicon and system designs, GRL offers USB developers a wide range of services, solutions, and expertise:
• Pre-certification and debugging support
• Design services and consulting
• IC characterization across Process, Voltage, and Temperature (PVT) and SERDES tuning
• GRL USB Power Delivery Electrical and Protocol Compliance Test Software (GRL-USB-PD)
• GRL USB Power Delivery Test Controller Hardware (GRL-USB-PD-C1, coming soon!)
• SuperSpeed USB and Type-C Electrical & Protocol Test Solutions
For USB inquiries and testing submissions, contact Johnson Tan, GRL CEO.
Granite River Labs (GRL) is a global leader providing Engineering Services and Test Solutions to help hardware engineers adopt high speed interfaces. A trusted partner of small up-and-coming hardware developers to some of the largest companies in the world, Granite River Labs combines recognized industry experts, high performance test equipment, and automated test solutions.
Director of Marketing