GRL to Deliver HDMI 2.0 Technical Presentations at DevCons in Taipei and Shenzhen, July 14 & 16
June 30th, 2015 by Admin GRL
Granite River Labs’ Evan Sun and Sandy Chang will present a seminar on challenges in design, development, and validation of HDMI 2.0 devices at the upcoming HDMI 2.0a Developer Conferences in Taipei and Shenzhen, July 14 and July 16.
Join HDMI executives and leading Method of Implementation (MOI) experts for a full day event including a complimentary lunch. Get the latest updates from Jeff Park, HDMI Technology Evangelist and Rick Chao, Director, HDMI GCR Marketing and Business Development, along with experts from GRL, Keysight Technologies, and Quantum Data.
This event is exclusively for those HDMI Adopters who have signed the HDMI 2.0 Addendum and is designed for managers, engineers, and program administrators. The agenda will include the following topics:
• HDMI 2.0 and 2.0a Overview—Leading Features for Your Upcoming Products
• Testing 2.0—Hear from some of the leading MOI companies
• HDCP 2.2 Updates
• Updates on the Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program
• Tuesday, July 14, 2015 – Taipei, Taiwan, The Westin Taipei, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
• Thursday, July 16, 2015 – Shenzhen, China, The Ritz Carlton, 9:00AM – 5:30PM
For more information and to register –
You will be asked to sign into the Adopter Extranet and registration closes on July 6 or when the maximum number of registrations is reached.