USB4™ Receiver Calibration and Test Automation Software (GRL-USB4-RXA)
GRL's complete USB4 solution includes USB4™ Transmitter Test Automation (GRL-USB4-TX), USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Keysight ENA (GRL-USB4RL-KS) and USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Anritsu ShockLine™ Performance VNA (GRL-USB4RL-AN)
- Automates USB4™ Receiver testing and debugging at the push of a button
- Compatible with Keysight and Tektronix real-time scopes
- Receiver jitter margin testing at spec and user-defined parameters
- Covers 10, 10.3125, 20, and 20.625 Gbps data rates
- Integrated with GRL-USB4-TX USB4™ Transmitter Test Automation software
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
DescriptionDeveloped by a recognized world leader in Thunderbolt and USB testing, GRL’s USB4™ Receiver Calibration and Test Automation software for the Anritsu MP1900A provides an automated and efficient way to test your USB4™ Receiver. GRL-USB4-RXA automates the Anritsu MP1900A BERT and Keysight or Tektronix real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed eye opening and test receiver jitter tolerance and BER. Following the USB4™ CTS, GRL-USB4-RXA provides a simple user interface to automate complex USB testing, and significantly reduces equipment calibration and test time.
Combined with GRL-USB4-TX USB4™ Transmitter Test Automation software for Keysight and Tektronix real-time oscilloscopes, GRL offers a comprehensive, flexible solution to test your USB4™ design.
GRL-USB4-RXA supports 40 Gbps (20G x 2) and 20Gbps (10G x 2) signaling over USB Type-C®. GRL-USB4-RXA automatically calibrates the 20 Stressed Eye conditions defined in the CTS (10G and 20G Case-I and Case-II) at all required Sinusoidal Jitter (SJ) frequencies, and automated BER testing. GRL-USB4-RXA also supports receiver jitter margin testing (test to failure) at spec and user-defined parameters.
GRL-USB4-RXA runs on any Windows 7+ PC or oscilloscope, and is fully integrated with USB4™ high-speed test fixtures and microcontroller available from Wilder Technologies (sold separately).
- Automated Receiver Compliance and Jitter Tolerance and Margin testing using spec or user-defined Jitter Frequency steps
- Integrated USB4™ Transmitter & Receiver Tests in single software framework
- Compatible with multiple test equipment platforms
- Supports testing USB4™ hosts, devices, hubs, passive and active cable assemblies
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting
- Fully configurable and customizable
- Easily integrated with switch matrix, power supply, and temperature control equipment for fast multi-lane stress testing
Note: GRL's complete USB4™ solution includes USB4 Transmitter Test Automation (GRL-USB4-TX), USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Keysight ENA (GRL-USB4RL-KS) and USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Anritsu ShockLine™ Performance VNA (GRL-USB4RL-AN)
GRL-USB4-TX - GRL USB4 Transmitter test software. Compatible with Tektronix and Keysight real-time oscilloscopes.
GRL-USB4-TXRX - Bundled TX and RX solution: GRL USB4 Transmitter and Receiver Calibration test software for the Anritsu MP1900A and Tektronix and Keysight real-time oscilloscopes.
GRL-USB4RL-AN - GRL USB4 Host and Device Return Loss Test Automation software for the Anritsu MS46524B VNA
For a formal quote and pricing information, contact email@example.com
Floating licenses, integrated switch matrix, and customized options available. Contact GRL for details.