USB4™ Transmitter Test Automation Software (GRL-USB4-TX)
GRL's complete USB4™ solution includes USB4™ Receiver Calibration and Test Automation (GRL-USB4-RXA), USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Keysight ENA (GRL-USB4RL-KS) and USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Anritsu ShockLine™ Performance VNA (GRL-USB4RL-AN)
- Automates USB4™ Transmitter testing and debugging at the push of a button
- Compatible with Keysight and Tektronix real-time scopes
- Covers 10, 10.3125, 20, and 20.625 Gbps data rates
- Integrated with GRL-USB4-RX USB4™ Receiver Transmitter Test Automation software
- Runs on any Windows 7+ PC or directly on the scope for ultimate flexibility
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
DescriptionDeveloped by a recognized world leader in Thunderbolt and USB testing, GRL’s USB4™ Transmitter Test Automation software for the Keysight or Tektronix real-time oscilloscope provides a quick and straightforward way to test and debug your USB4™ products efficiently. Following the USB4 CTS, GRL-USB4-TX provides a simple user interface to automate complex USB electrical testing and comprehensive report generation. GRL-USB4-TX supports data rates at 40 Gbps (20G x 2) and 20Gbps (10G x 2) over USB Type-C®. GRL-USB4-TX controls the oscilloscope and the test controller to automatically perform TX tests as per the USB4™ CTS: preset calibration, TP3 EQ calibration, SSC, Jitter, AC Common Mode and Eye Diagram. GRL-USB4-TX is compatible with any Windows 7+ PC or oscilloscope, and fully integrated with USB4 high-speed test fixtures and microcontroller available from Wilder Technologies (sold separately). GRL offers a comprehensive, flexible solution to test your USB4™ design, including integrated Transmitter (GRL-USB4-TX) and Receiver (GRL-USB4-RXA) test software in a single software framework. GRL-USB-RXA reduces equipment calibration time and automates receiver jitter tolerance testing. GRL’s USB4™ total solution also includes GRL-USB4RL-AN for automated Return Loss testing for host and device. With GRL’s USB4™ total solution, it will save valuable time and optimize the use of your resources across multiple projects.
- Automated Transmitter Compliance testing covers 10/10.3125/20/20.625 Gbps data rates
- Integrated USB4™ Transmitter & Receiver Tests in a single software framework
- Compatible with multiple test equipment platforms
- Supports testing USB4™ hosts, devices, hubs
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting
- Easy to load test script and de-embedding files
- Fully configurable and customizable
- Runs on Windows 7+ PC or scope for ultimate flexibility
- Easily integrated with switch matrix, power supply, and temperature control equipment for fast multi-lane stress testing
Note: GRL's complete USB4™ solution includes USB4™ Receiver Calibration and Test Automation (GRL-USB4-RXA), USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Keysight ENA (GRL-USB4RL-KS) and USB4™ Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Anritsu ShockLine™ Performance VNA (GRL-USB4RL-AN)
GRL-USB4-RXA - GRL USB4 Receiver calibration and test software for the Anritsu MP1900A. Compatible with Tektronix and Keysight real-time oscilloscopes.
GRL-USB4-TXRX - Bundled TX and RX solution: GRL USB4 Transmitter and Receiver Calibration test software for the Anritsu MP1900A and Tektronix and Keysight real-time oscilloscopes.
GRL-USB4RL-AN - GRL USB4 Host and Device Return Loss Test Automation software for the Anritsu MS46524B VNA
For a formal quote and pricing information, contact email@example.com
Floating licenses, integrated switch matrix, and customized options available. Contact GRL for details.