High Speed Cable Production Tester (GRL-V-DI20)
GRL-V-DI20 provides a fast and easy way for anyone to test cables for manufacturing defects and signal integrity specification requirements. GRL-V-DI20 provides comprehensive test coverage in seconds at a fraction of the cost of similarly-capable bench test equipment.
- Supports 20Gbps interface standards like Thunderbolt 3 and USB 4.0 Supports 8K video standards like HDMI 2.1 and DP 1.4
- Supports lower speed standards like USB 2.0, Apple Lightning, industrial, etc.
- pre-created pre-calibrated testing models for multiple cable types
- Automated measurements and comparison to compliance limits, and Visually create benchmark comparisons with other products
GRL-V-DI20 offers accuracy and resolution of a high-bandwidth VNA using state-of-the-art TDR-based differential step pulser and receiver, at a fraction of the cost.
Test any interface/connector form factor (USB Type-CTM, HDMI, etc.) with field-swappable interface adapter boards. Integrate switch matrix to test multiple cable high speed lanes.
GRL-V-DI20 offers comprehensive real-time analysis and reports to identify signal integrity performance trends and outliers across high-volume cable production data.
- Similar performance of high-bandwidth VNA at a fraction of the cost (20ps Edge Rate, 20 GHz Bandwidth)
- Flexible modular approach allows easy testing of any type of cable
- Adaptable for R&D bench level and high-volume production “pass/fail” testing
- Easily integrated with other GRL solutions for Power and Protocol testing