Join GRL @ Automotive Testing Expo in Novi, Michigan
October 15th, 2019 by Brissa Ortega
Granite River Labs (GRL) invites you to visit us at the Automotive Testing Expo in Novi, Michigan. GRL Co-Founder and COO Quintin Anderson will present the latest developments of Automotive Networking technologies and USB Power Delivery. GRL will also demonstrate their signal integrity tester solutions for high speed cables and PCB assemblies.
The Automotive Testing Expo is America’s largest vehicle and component testing and validation technology and services exhibition, featuring more than 360 exhibitors and attracting over 6,000 attendees. More information and registration is available at:
What: Automotive Testing Expo
Date: October 22-24, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (Tuesday), 9:00am – 6:00pm (Wed)
9:00am – 3:00pm (Thurs)
Location: The Suburban Collection Showplace
461000 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48374
GRL plays a leading role in standards for automotive networking, infotainment, and charging, supporting hundreds of customers across the industry from convenient world-wide labs. GRL’s automotive offerings include official certification, conformance, interoperability and troubleshooting for:
- Networking including GEPOF and 10/100/1000 Automotive Ethernet
- USB including USB Type-CTM and Apple MFi Car Play
- Cable Assembly and Connector Signal Integrity and Mechanical validation, consulting, and Failure Analysis
- Display/infotainment including MIPI, DisplayPort/embedded DP, and HDMI
- Power and Charging including USB Power Delivery, Qualcomm QuickCharge 4/4+, and Qi Wireless
- IoT standards including OPEN Alliance and OCF Automotive
- Proprietary and custom technologies for sensing, control, safety, display, networking and power.
Stop by and discuss how GRL’s Automotive Test Services and Solutions can help you successfully deploy your automotive design. For inquiries and testing submissions, contact GRL at email@example.com.
About Granite River Labs (GRL) | http://graniteriverlabs.com
The world’s leading Engineering Services and Test Automation Solutions firm for connectivity and charging, GRL helps engineers solve tough design and validation challenges. GRL began in 2010 with a vision to provide affordable test services to help hardware developers implement digital interface technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. Today, GRL has worked with hundreds of companies supporting the adoption of new and emerging technologies from our worldwide test facilities and R&D centers.
Executive Vice President and General Manager