Overview & Features
As essential tool to automate HDMI 1.4b and 2.1 Electrical and Protocol Testing
- Automates HDMI Source Physical Layer Testing
- Emulates EDID and SCDC registers for testing HDMI Source designs
- Reads EDID and SCDC Registers in Sink Mode
The GRL HDMI EDID/DDC/SCDCS Controller provides an essential tool to automate HDMI 1.4b and 2.1 Source and Sink Physical Layer and Protocol compliance testing and debugging. Fully integrated with GRL HDMI 1.4b and 2.1 Protocol Compliance testing software (GRL-HDMI-DEC) and Tektronix TDSHT3 HDMI Compliance Test Software, GRL-HDMI-CONT eliminates the need for user interaction during testing. GRL’s EDID/SCDCS Editor GUI enables users to read and write required register values while testing and debugging. GRL-HDMI-CONT connects directly to HDMI plug and receptacle test fixtures, and simulates the Hot Plug Detect signal programmatically in Source testing mode.
- Fully automates HDMI 1.4b and 2.1 Source and Sink Physical Layer and Protocol Testing.
- Fully integrated with Tektronix TDSHT3 HDMI 1.4b and 2.1 Compliance Test software for Source and Sink Testing.
- Connects directly to HDMI plug and receptacle test fixtures.
- Standalone EDID/SCDCS editing software for debugging.
- Emulates Sink EDID and SCDCS registers in Source testing mode.
- Reads EDID and SCDCS data of Sink with standalone GUI.
- Supports HDMI 2.1 compliance tests with GRL-HDMI-DEC and Tektronix TDSHT3 HDMI Compliance Test software.
- Simulates Hot Plug Detect programmatically.
- Connects to any Windows 7 PC or oscilloscope via USB.