Overview & Features
Comprehensive, Fast, Cost-Effective One-Box Solution for Cable Production Testing
GRL-S2T provides a fast and easy way for anyone to test cables for manufacturing defects and signal integrity specification requirements. GRL-S2T provides comprehensive test coverage in seconds at a fraction of the cost of similarly-capable bench test equipment.
- Signal Integrity – Insertion Loss, Impedance, Crosstalk, Mode Conversion, Intra-Pair Skew, Eye Diagram Simulation
- Power Integrity – Open/Short, IR Drop, Ripple
- Time-Domain Reflectometry (TDR) automation
GRL-S2T offers accuracy and resolution of a high-bandwidth VNA using state-of-the-art TDR-based differential step pulser and receiver, at a fraction of the cost.
Test any interface/connector form factor (USB Type-CTM, HDMI, etc.) with field-swappable interface adapter boards. Integrate switch matrix to test multiple cable high speed lanes.
GRL-S2T offers comprehensive real-time analysis and reports to identify signal integrity performance trends and outliers across high-volume cable production data.
- Similar performance of high-bandwidth VNA at a fraction of the cost (20ps Edge Rate, 20 GHz Bandwidth)
- Flexible modular approach allows easy testing of any type of cable
- Adaptable for R&D bench level and high-volume production “pass/fail” testing
- Easily integrated with other GRL solutions for Power and Protocol testing