PCI Express Product Certification FAQ
Membership ＆ test process related issues
1. PCI Express® membership application？
2.How to check the products that have passed PCI Express?
The PCI Express Integrator List can query products that have passed certification: https://pcisig.com/developers/integrators-list
＊Note: After your product is certified, you need to fill the Product Listing Request Form to be listed on the official website。You can apply here: https://pcisig.com/user/login?destination=node/add/integrator-list-item
3. Can PCI Express testing only be certified in PCI Express Workshop ?
Yes. At present, the association has not delegated any laboratory to directly issue certification. The laboratory can only provide pre-test services, and the certification part needs to go to the Association Office Workshop to obtain the certificate:
4. After PCI Express test is completed, can the samples be returned？
Yes, for the third question, the laboratory can only provide pre-test services, so the samples can be retrieved after the test is completed.
Product specification & preparations related issues
1. What PCI Express products can GRL test？
2. What do I need to prepare for PCI Express test？
- Product Information sheet
- 2 sets of test samples
3. What function does the sample need to have during the PCI Express test？
When testing, the side object must be able to maintain the continuous transmission function to have a signal to test.
Please “Contact GRL” to ensure that your product can be tested.