Signal & Power Integrity
Led by GRL VP of Engineering Miki Takahashi, GRL offers a full range of Signal Integrity & Power Integrity Services and Solutions including SI/PI Modeling, Analysis, & Debugging, Board & Package Level Design & Characterization, S-Parameter Extraction and Modification, IBIS-AMI Modeling & Validation, and Probes & Probe Stations.
GRL offers a comprehensive range of Signal Integrity & Power Integrity Services and Solutions of experience in testing, design (package, PCB, backplane), and simulation for measuring and model development, as well as analysis and review for product refinement. With experience in 110G vector network measurement and ultra fast TDR, GRL delivers proven results even in difficult high-frequency and low power circumstances.
GRL features the Keysight EDA suite for modeling and simulation.
Contact us to learn more and schedule a free consultation.
GRL’s Signal & Power Integrity Services include:
Simulation & Modeling
- IBIS-AMI Modeling and Simulation
- PCB Modeling using Field Solver (Keysight Momentum)
- Channel Simulation (Keysight ADS)
Simulated Compliance Test Bench
- Correlate simulation compliance with HW prototype and test bench compliance
- Currently available for DDR3/4, USB, and PCIe
VNA & TDR Analysis
- Board & Package Level Precision Probing
- Fixture De-embedding / Custom De-embedding
- Cable & Connector validation and compliance
Design Consulting & Debugging Support- Board, Package, & System Level
- PCB Design Guideline (VIA , Layer Stack, Trace Routing)
- Worst-case design
- Timing budget