Thunderbolt Return Loss Compliance Test Software for the Keysight E5071C ENA
- Test Thunderbolt Return Loss at the push of a button.
- Achieve consistent Return Loss results with rapid test execution.
- Control your Thunderbolt DUT via Tenlira-based uController.
GRL’s Thunderbolt Return Loss Test Software (GRL-TBT-ENA) provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to test return loss of Thunderbolt hosts and devices per the requirements of the Thunderbolt specification with your Keysight E5071C ENA. GRL-TBT-ENA runs on any Windows 7 or Windows 8-based PC or the E5071C ENA.
GRL-TBT-ENA provides full step-by-step test guidance for DUT connection, calibration and test execution for Thunderbolt Host/Device, PortA and PortB testing. Test parameters and pass/fail limits are automatically set up according to the Thunderbolt compliance test Method of Implementation (MOI). GRL-TBT-ENA generates a comprehensive test report, saving test engineer's work load and time.
Key FeaturesFeatures - Available Now
- Automates Thunderbolt Return Loss testing using the Keysight E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer consistent with the GRL Method of Implementation (MOI).
- Automates Host/Device, PortA and PortB testing in single session.
- Automates Tenlira-based uController for DUT control.
- Simple setup, test execution and reporting in .pdf or .csv format.
- Customizable stress testing (requires GRL KayaQ™ General Test Automation Framework license).