Thunderbolt 3 Receiver Test Automation Software (GRL-TBT3-RXA)
- Automate ThunderboltTM 3 Receiver Spec Testing using Anritsu test equipment
- Perform Receiver Jitter Tolerance testing at the push of a button
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
- Reduce technical risk using an industryaccepted calibration methodology
GRL’s ThunderboltTM 3 (Thunderbolt Alternate mode over USB Type-CTM Interconnect Specification) Receiver Calibration and Test Automation Software for the Anritsu MP1900A BERT (GRL-TBT3-RXA) provides an automated, simplem and efficient way to test your ThunderboltTM 3 Receiver to the Compliance Test Specification.
GRL-TBT3-RXA automates the MP1900A and the Keysight real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed parameters and test Receiver BER conformance.
GRL-TBT3-RXA provides a simple user interface to automate complex Thunderbolt testing, significantly reduces equipment calibration time, and runs on the oscilloscope's Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS.
Leverage and protect your Anritsu MP1900A investment. Save valuable time and optimize the use of your resources across multiple projects.
- Automates calibration of signal impairments to achieve stressed Receiver jitter parameters, as defined in the USB Type-CTM Thunderbolt Alternate Mode Electrical Host/Device Compliance Test Specification
- Performs Receiver BER tests required for Host/Device Compliance
- Automates Receiver test with Tenlira scripts
- Performs Receiver margining in both jitter and amplitude dimensions
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting in PDF files
- Fully configurable and customizable
For a formal quote and pricing information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Anritsu sales representative.