USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C® Tester and Analyzer (GRL-USB-PD-C2) – Beta
Granite River Labs Inc. (GRL) is pleased to announce the BETA software release for the USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C® Tester and Analyzer
This version is intended to be used for the upcoming USB-IF Compliance Workshop #115.
Download from here SW/FW 184.108.40.206
- Updated the functional tests as per Universal Serial Bus Type-C (USB Type-C) Functional Test Specification revision 0.82.
- TDA.2.2.2 CAB PROT DISCOV R3 test failure description updated.
- Bug fix: TDA 220.127.116.11. tester is updated to send accept message for the Vconn_Swap during the PR_Swap sequence.
- Bug fix: TD.4.2.1 test, DUT’s Vconn voltage measurement is validated.
- Bug fix: TD.4.10.2 tester validation is updated for the USB 3.1 supported DUTs.
- Optimized the saving the report files for multiple runs.
- DisplayPort Alternate mode MOI tests updated to display/execute based on the loaded VIF type.
Instructions to update the software:
- Download the software from here.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installing the software, update the firmware of your GRL-USB-PD-C2 before running any tests.
If you experience any issues with the software installation please contact email@example.com for assistance.