USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C™ Tester and Analyzer (GRL-USB-PD-C2) – Beta
Granite River Labs Inc. (GRL) is pleased to announce the BETA software release for the USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C™ Tester and Analyzer
- Updated the Power Delivery 3.0 tests as per the Power Delivery 3.0 MOI version 1.14.
- Updated the functional tests as per Universal Serial Bus Type-C (USB Type-C) Functional Test Specification revision 0.81.
- Bug fix: Power Delivery 3.0 SRC3.E20 & SRC3.E21 test cases Manufacture string “Not Supported” message validated
- Bug fix: TD.PD.VNDI.E6 test case dual role power bit validated.
- Bug fix: TD.PD.SRC.E12 test case capability mismatch flag set to zero in the request packet.
- Bug fix: In Communication Engine TDA 126.96.36.199 test result updating NA in case of the Captive cable DUTs.
- Software continues to support the only .txt VIF files.
- TDA.188.8.131.52: In between the PR_SWAP sequence when the DUT sending the Vconn-swap message & tester responding with the Reject instead of the accept.
Instructions to update the software:
- Download the software from here.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installing the software, update the firmware of your GRL-USB-PD-C2 before running any tests.
If you experience any issues with the software installation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.