USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C® Tester and Analyzer (GRL-USB-PD-C2) – Beta
Granite River Labs Inc. (GRL) is pleased to announce the BETA software release for the USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C® Tester and Analyzer
This version is intended to be used for the upcoming USB-IF Compliance Workshop #119.
Browser app version: 184.108.40.206
Desktop app version: 220.127.116.11
Firmware version: 1.3.36
Download from here SW/FW 18.104.22.168/1.3.36
- Software updated to support the latest VIF version 22.214.171.124
- TD.PD.VNDI.E6 & TD.PD.VNDI3.E8: Tester sink caps validation updated to handle the variable power supply PDO.
- TD.4.5.2: Tester validation updated to handle the captive cable DUTs.
- TD.4.9.2: Tester updated to detect the Rp changes in the step 6C.
Instructions to update the software:
- Download the software from here.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installing the software, update the firmware of your GRL-USB-PD-C2 before running any tests.
- If you experience any issues with the installation procedure, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you experience any issues with the software installation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.