GRL USB Type-C® Power Delivery Tester and Analyzer – EPR (GRL-USB-PD-C2-EPR)
Integrated USB Power Delivery Compliance Tester
As Power Delivery charging rates increase and connectivity becomes more complex, the technology is also becoming more expensive and time-consuming to test and validate.
GRL-USB-PD-C2-EPR (C2-EPR) automates the process, providing USB Power Delivery compliance testing at up to 240W at the push of a button. A comprehensive API portfolio enables users to run sample scripts, or program them in C# and Python. And the Power Suite Pro Application takes users beyond traditional compliance.
- Power Delivery 3.1 at up to 240W
- The C2-EPR supports the latest USB Power Delivery 3.1 Specification as both a Source and Sink for complete testing and validation. The unit is also fully backwards compatible with the legacy 100W Power Delivery Specification.
- Source and Sink Emulation with Power Suite Pro, API’s and Sample scripts
- The solution easily emulates a Source or a Sink in two ports using the Power Suite Pro application. An extensive selection of API’s and sample scripts is provided free-of-charge, and users can write their own scripts in C# and Python.
- Get Capability Feature
- A unique Get Capability Feature helps users to quickly and easily understand the capabilities of any power delivery product. It makes creating and confirming the Vendor Info File (VIF) as simple as possible.
- Fully Automated Compliance mode
- Easy and intuitive software helps navigate the software very easily and the compliance tests can be executed with just a few clicks.
- Alt Mode and Quick Charge™ Tests
- Supports DisplayPort ™ and Thunderbolt 3 Alternate Modes. Includes Vconn and Vbus simultaneous loading. Integrates Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 5 and Legacy.
- Ease of Use
- With its highly intuitive user interface running the automated compliance tests on the C2-EPR takes only a few clicks. No additional hardware such as power supplies, electronic loads or oscilloscopes are required.
GRL-USB-PD-C2-QC4F - QC4 and QC4 Interoperability compliance testing software
GRL-USB-PD-C2-TBT - Thunderbolt Power Test, including hardware fixtures (GRL-USB-PD-FCB) and software licence
GRL-USB-PD-C2-FC - GRL USB Type-C® Functional Compliance Test, including hardware fixture (GRL-USB-PD-FCB) and software license
Contact GRL for upgrade options and availability.