USB Test Overview
GRL offers deep USB expertise and works especially closely with the USB silicon ecosystem.
Cables and Connectors (A, C), Peripherals (devices), Hubs, Systems (Hosts), Power Delivery Chargers, and Silicon:
- USB 3.2 & 2.0 Electricals
- USB 3.2 & 2.0 CV/Functional
- USB 3.2 & 2.0 & Interoperability and Backwards Compatibility
- USB 3.2 Link Layer
- USB 3.2 Protocol Stress Testing Tools & Services
USB Pre-Compliance test services are also available.
Login to register your product for USB certification testing here
USB interface overview
Universal Serial Bus (USB) came out in 1996. It has become the most common transmission interface in current technology products. It can be found in desktops, laptops, monitors, and various electronic products. In response to market demand, the transmission speed has been gradually increased, making it the most widely used interface on the market.
The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) Association is a non-profit organization, co-founded by Apple, HP Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Renesas Electronics, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments and other companies, and is committed to the specification of Universal Serial Bus technology , The unification of the certification process, and the technical promotion of this interface. For more information about USB-IF, you can refer to the official website of USB-IF .
USB latest version specification
Universal Serial Bus 4 Specification – August, 2019
- Type and examples of products that can be USB certified
- Compound Device
- Embedded Host
- Power Delivery
GRL’s latest USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C® Test Solutions
- USB certification process
- USB product certification FAQ
- USB related technical articles
Technical Tools Zone
- Qualcomm/USB-IF/VESA officially approved test equipment
- For engineering debug: current and voltage test analysis decoder
- Production testing solution: long-term or multi-port automated tester
- USB4™ Transmitter Automated Test Software
- USB4™ Receiver Calibration Automated Test Software
- USB Power Performance Analysis Software
- USB Type-C® to USB Type-C® Cable Standard Test Automation Software
- USB 3.2 Receiver Calibration Automated Test Software
- USB 3.0 Protocol Stress Test Software